You can trust the teams at Modica Bros. in Beaumont, TX, for all your tire questions and needs! Browse our sizable stock of tires, compare tire specifications and prices, and make certain you are receiving the right product for your next tire installation.
What it is:
Tire maintenance is very important to the safety and longevity of your car. Tires need to be selected by the right dimension for the vehicle make and model. Tires should be bought in sets of four, or at the very least matching groups of 2 on each axle. You can shop for tires on our website by size, brand name, or car make, style, and year. Browse our huge inventory of tires, and compare tire specifications and costs before booking a tire installation to see if you are receiving the best tires for your needs and price range.
Why service is essential:
Tires wear in time, tread starts to become thin, which can result in the used wheel losing traction. This creates safety risks that can be avoided. Manufacturers recommend tires not be used for longer than 10 years. Replacing tires is suggested every 6 years, yet with regular usage tires being replaced every couple of years is more common. Wear happens with regular driving. Other factors such as driving habits, roadway conditions and weather may reduce the life of your tires.
You may need new tires if:
- Your tread is below 4/32, or can not pass the “penny” test
- Footstep is noticeably minimized or flush with the tread bars
- Irregular tread wear
- Bulges, bumps or soft spots on the tire
- Damages to the tire that can not be fixed
Speak with our Beaumont, TX, mechanics about how we appropriately mount your new tires. Our tire installation process includes:
- Checking the lug nuts for wear
- Installing new valve stems
- Installing the tires
- Proper balancing of the tires
- Checking the disc brake caliper clearance
- Measure the distance in between calipers, wheels, and rims to inspect for potential disturbances
- Tightening lug nuts to the proper torque