Modica Brother’s employees are the key to successfully providing quality products and services for over 45 years.
We are currently looking for Sales Team Members for our Concord, Jasper, Orange, and Bridge City locations.
Store Managers are responsible for the overseeing of daily operations at a Modica Brothers store, making sure it runs smoothly and effectively. You will supervise the operational and organizational standards of the store and duties will include undertaking administrative tasks, motivating the sales team, mechanics, and tire professionals, and completing sales transactions with retail and national account customers
This position is a full time opportunity and offers competitive pay as well as great growth opportunities within the Modica Brothers family.
Primary Responsibilities, but not limited to:
– Make sure you and your store meet sales targets/goals
– Directly work with customers to meet all vehicle maintenance and safety needs
– Follow up on all prospects and leads on a daily basis via phone call or email
– Maintain knowledge of all available products and services provided by Modica Brothers
– Complete vendor provided training to stay up to date on new products
– Process payments/handle cash
– Clean and organize the showroom and lobby area
– Provide the best customer experience to the best of your ability
– Create and complete special orders on non-stock items.
– Keep warehouse organized and clean
– Assist inventory manager when on-site to perform monthly counts
– Pull products from warehouse and stage in shop
– Motivate staff to meet sales objectives
– Provide training and onboarding for new Modica Brothers employees
– Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner
– Undertake store administration tasks such as managing employee time clock, time-off requests, and ensuring paperwork is organized and turned into corporate office
– Highly organized and detail oriented
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to develop professional relationships with customers and team members
– Strong leadership and customer management abilities
– Previous retail experience, ideally in a managerial role
The application should be filled out to the best of your ability.
Once it’s received, a background and an insurability check will be authorized.
A supervisor will reach out to you upon submission of your application to schedule an interview or to let you know otherwise.