Modica Brother’s employees are the key to successfully providing quality products and services for over 45 years.
We are currently looking for Sales Team Members for our Concord, Jasper, Orange, and Bridge City locations.
Sales Team Member
Concord, Jasper, Orange, Bridge City
Sales team members report to Store Managers, and will be responsible for taking care of our customers’ needs, answering questions, handling payments, selling our products and services, and ensuring that our lobby and showroom is clean and organized. Team members will also be expected to create personal sales goals, and continually look for ways to increase efficiency, customer satisfaction, and overall sales.
This position is a full time opportunity and offers competitive pay as well as great growth opportunities within the Modica Brothers family.
Primary Responsibilities, but not limited to:
– Make sure you and your store meet sales targets/goals
– Directly work with customers to meet all vehicle maintenance and safety needs
– Follow up on all prospects and leads on a daily basis via phone call or email
– Maintain knowledge of all available products and services provided by Modica Brothers
– Complete vendor provided training to stay up to date on new products
– Process payments/handle cash
– Clean and organize the showroom and lobby area
– Provide the best customer experience to the best of your ability
– Create and complete special orders on non stock items.
– Keep warehouse organized and clean
– Assist inventory manager when on-site to perform monthly counts
– Pull products from warehouse and stage in shop
– Highly organized and detail oriented
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to develop professional relationships with customers and team members
– Previous sales experience is a plus, but not a requirement
The application should be filled out to the best of your ability and turned in with a resume to any Modica Bro’s location.
Once it’s received, a background and an insurability check will be authorized.
A supervisor will reach out to you upon submission of your application to schedule an interview or to let you know otherwise.