Modica Brother’s employees are the key to successfully providing quality products and services for over 45 years.
We are currently looking for Mechanics at multiple locations.
We are looking for skilled Auto Mechanics to maintain and repair customer vehicles. You will be responsible for troubleshooting issues and providing solutions aiming to maximize vehicle safety, reliability, and functionality.
Primary Job Duties, not limited to:
– Inspect vehicle engine, and mechanical and electrical components to diagnose issues accurately.
– Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues.
– Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or service job.
– Maintain equipment and tools
– Assist with keeping shop cleaned and organized
– Work directly with sales team to ensure correct parts are being sourced for each job
– Proven experience as an auto mechanic
– Excellent knowledge of mechanical and electronic components of vehicles
– Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
– Ability to handle various tools and equipment
– Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, and chemicals.
– Provide your own tool box and tools
– Valid ASE certification is a plus
The application should be filled out to the best of your ability and turned in with a resume to any Modica Bro’s location.
Once it’s received, a background and an insurability check will be authorized.
A supervisor will reach out to you upon submission of your application to schedule an interview or to let you know otherwise.